Congratulations on your engagement! While our Brooklyn and Long Island bridal stores are on “pause” during this unprecedented time, we know brides are still planning their dreamy weddings set for 2020 and 2021. We want our future Lotus Brides to know we are here for you and we are ready to help you find THE dress! Since our brides are currently unable to shop for their dream dress the traditional way, Lotus bridal is excited to offer virtual bridal appointments so we can bring the dress shopping experience directly to you!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- BOOK YOUR VIRTUAL BRIDAL APPOINTMENT
- Schedule a 30 minute Virtual Bridal Appointment by clicking here for Brooklyn and clicking here for Long Island. Appointments are available Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 1PM - 5PM starting April 15th.
- In the comfort of your own home, you will be paired with an expert bridal stylist, via Zoom, who will be your virtual BFF to find you your dream wedding dress and answer any questions you have.
- PREPPING FOR YOUR VIRTUAL BRIDAL APPOINTMENT
- Once you book your appointment, you will receive an email containing a questionnaire and a link to our look books. These will help your bridal stylist customize your virtual bridal appointment to your likes and tastes.
- Browse our look books and choose your favorite dresses so your bridal stylist can go through the details, fit and fabrication with you.
- YOUR VIRTUAL BRIDAL APPOINTMENT
- During your virtual bridal appointment, you will be paired with an expert bridal stylist who will help answer any questions you have and be your virtual BFF to find you your dream wedding dress.
- We will go over the gowns you have favorited through our look book, discuss your bridal vision and personal style, find additional gowns for you to consider and help you narrow down to your favorite dress.
- Have you already found your perfect dress and want to say yes to the dress? We can help with that too! The virtual bridal appointment can help you confirm the dress and any changes you want done. We will also be able to guide you through measurements so that we can determine the perfect size to order for you.
- PRIORITY SCHEDULING
- After your virtual bridal appointment, your expert stylist will send you a mood board based on what she learned about you and the styles you favorited. She will then set up an in store appointment to have you try on your favorites and hopefully say yes to your dress!
- If you virtually say yes to the dress, we will extend 10% off all purchases. For tight timelines, we’ll make sure orders are placed immediately and work with designers to get the best ship dates for you.